Entry to JapanThe following items will be needed to enter Japan.
All foreign visitors are required visas regardless of nationality. ERFS (Entrants, Returnees Follow‐up System) certificate will be necessary to apply for your visa.
Applicants must meet all of the following conditions to apply the visa:
- 1. You have submitted an abstract.
- 2. Your paper has been accepted.
- 3. You have completed the online registration.
- 4. Your registration fee has been paid.
The following documents will be issued to the applicants who has meet all of the above conditions:
- * Invitation Letter
- * Letter of guarantee
- * Letter of reason for invitation
- * Schedule of stay
- * Certificate of Employment
- * Certificate for Completion of Registration to the ERFS system
If you wish to bring any accompanying persons and request the visa support for him/her with yours, he/she must be your legal spouse or children.< Please read the following before applying the visa >
- Since it takes time for obtaining visa, we suggest you to contact the Japanese Embassy/Consulate‐General with jurisdiction over your place of residence immediately to ask the detailed procedure and what documents you need to prepare. (In addition to the documents prepared by inviting person/guarantor in Japan, you may be required to present some documents. However, since it depends on the local situation and the purpose of the visit, please contact the Embassy/Consulate‐General.)
- Please be noted that application of ERFS and preparation of visa documents doesn't mean guarantee of entering Japan. The visa application to Embassy or Consulate‐General of Japan in your country should be proceeded on your responsibility, and we are sorry that the CLEO‐PR2022/ISOM'22/ODF'22 has no responsibility for that. Additionally, CLEO‐PR2022/ISOM'22/ODF'22 has no responsibility for cancellation of travel fees including flight tickets, hotel booking, etc. In addition, CLEO‐PR2022/ISOM'22/ODF'22 has no responsibility for the case you are not be able to attend the conference due to the results of COVID‐19 tests before and after your flight.
- Please be noted that it may take a week or more to prepare the documents. It may also take time to send you the documents.
- Requirements for quarantine and documents for visa applications may be different depending on your departure country as well as vaccination certificates. Please confirm necessary requirements by your own responsibility.
- Kindly confirm in advance the details of your transit visa on your own responsibility, if you fly on to Japan via any countries. We will not take a responsibility on it. In addition, please check both the conditions and the period of quarantine of the transit country (countries) on your own account.
- Due to the border measure, eligible purposes of entering Japan is strictly limited. We will not be able to apply ERFS if you include schedule other than the CLEO‐PR2022/ISOM'22/ODF'22, quarantine period, or transit stay around the international airport during your visit to Japan.
Visa Application Deadline
Regarding Border Enforcement Measures, please keep yourself updated with the latest information through links below.
- Japanese Border Measures
- Border enforcement measures to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID‐19)
- Measures for Resuming Cross-Border Travel
- Information on the Novel Coronavirus Diseases (COVID-19)
KNT Corporate Business Co., Ltd. (CLEO-PR2022/ISOM'22/ODF'22 Registration desk) entrust the ERFS/Visa support services to Freedom Co., Ltd. Please acknowledge that beforehand and click the “Visa Application” button above if you would like to apply for visa.
Freedom Co., Ltd.
2-35-14 Nihonbashi Ningyo-cho Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0013, JAPAN